1. Written by hiten, on 22-02-2010 21:35

Just got a call from Wayne (I guess he is the CEO of this shady company). He refuses to honor the transfer of my extended warranty on my maserati, because he says that they did not receive my transfer docs within 7 days. I had called the company 2 days after purchasing my car, and had faxed them the docs. They called me the same day and asked me to send them in mail the same form, and a $100 transfer fee. (never mentioning the time sensitivity of this process). seems like this is a new low for these guys. I am not even asking them to pay for any repairs yet. Wayne Got rude with me on the phone and told me "I don't have to do *** that I don't want to". Nice language for a ceo of the company. I guess I will be taking these crooks to court, because this warranty was a big reason for me to buy this perticular car.

Had an Experience with Genuine Warranty Solutions?

Comments

Centered

You're lucky that you didn't have a repair or have to buy the warranty up front.Talk to the person who you purchased the car from and see if you can get some relief there.

I'm all for a class action law suit and have someone that will take it on if there are enough people willing to be part of it.

It's a costly process doing it on your own.Been there done that.

Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more