1.2K views
Additional Fees

I needed a belt replaced and they are stating that the dealership should charge 30 minutes to repace a serpentine belt, a coolant and a tension puller.They stated that is what other repair center times are so they would not honor my warranty policy because it was less than my deductible.

they told me one story my husband another and the service center another. They do not know what they are doing the reps a saying one thing and doing another . I am tired of this one company. Once we did our research they gave an additional 30 minutes which still was not enough.

This company tells lies and we asked for the manager name and they stated NO we will not give that to you.The number on the website under contact us is to a nursing facility.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Genuine Warranty Solutions?

Comments

This is the guy who owns Genuine Warranty. He's on LinkedIn.

Wayne Craig

Owner/ Managing Partner at Arizona Event Center

Phoenix, Arizona Area

Entertainment

7 shared connections Similar Connect

There so called corporate office is a house in Arizona. The administrator for there service contracts, the one they say is based in England, that address is a Mail Box Ect.( next to a *** shop in England)